Many of us recall the 1980s sitcom “Cheers,” about a pub where visitors felt welcome in an atmosphere where “everybody knows your name.” Wouldn’t it be nice to offer that same sort of experience to guests using your WiFi, where their devices can be recognized and easily welcomed onto your guest Internet instead of struggling to gain access?
Right now, the #1 problem with guest WiFi is HTTPS page redirection – in other words, guests often contact technical support because they can’t get to your login page or can’t figure out how to log in through it. This is also one of the main reasons guests will rate your property’s WiFi poorly. But Hospitality WiFi has found a way to change that with Centralized WiFi Authentication.
With Centralized WiFi Authentication, the first time a guest logs onto a Hospitality WiFi-managed network with a device, he or she will have the option to check “Remember Me” to include the device in our database. After that, the next time that device is seen on ANY of our networks – even in a different location – that device will be recognized and automatically authenticated.
- Only one login per device needed- guests don’t need to log in again after timeout or in a different location
- Automatic bypass for popular streaming and gaming devices, which can be tough to authenticate with HTTPS redirect pages
- Increased guest satisfaction, decreased technical support calls, and improved guest feedback scores
Centralized WiFi Authentication also offers possibilities for personalizing the guest experience. For example:
- Customize and brand the user interface
- Recognize and reward frequent guests, such as with additional bandwidth or discount offers
- Integrate with existing loyalty programs
- View analytics and usage statistics through our cloud-based management portal
Make your guest WiFi experience even better with Centralized WiFi Authentication. Give us a call today!